Tour Duration: Half / Full Day
Min/Max Group Size: 2 to 20+ people per tour – 6 guests per vehicle
Tour Departs From: Hotels / Lodges in and around Hazyview
Rates: Contact us for current cost per person
Private Kruger Safaris – ideal for photographic & birding; families & groups: R5240
Our Kruger safaris are exclusive and personal, dedicated to ensuring your wildlife experience become memories to treasure for life. Our aim is not only to find the impressive ‘Big 5’, but also to point out and explain the smaller things that the untrained eye would never notice.
Why choose Regent Safaris?
- Owner run by John & Ann Evans, qualified as accredited safari guides and residing close to the Kruger National Park, we can offer our clients hands-on advice and assistance.
- The security of knowing that your safaris, tours and activities are in the hands of an established, professional company with an excellent reputation – see our client reviews.
- We are a bonded SATSA member (Southern Africa Tourism Services Association). SATSA members must adhere to a strict Code of Conduct that guarantees high standards of service and good quality tourism services.
- A maximum of six guests only are booked on our open vehicle ensuring a side seat for all with the middle seat available for camera equipment etc. However, if it is a family / group booking, we can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests per vehicle.
- Our vehicles – Land Rover open safari vehicle (factory built & not a conversion) and 8-seater air-conditioned transfer & tours vehicle are kept in immaculate condition, they carry the required permits and comply with SABS safety standards.
- We provide ‘A Complete Wild Destination Solution’ from road transfers; hotel recommendations & bookings to scenic & educational tours and adventure activities.
- Our guides are professional, entertaining and passionate with extensive knowledge of the region and its anecdotes.
- We are in radio contact with other open safari vehicles enabling communication of the best wildlife sightings.
- As an honoured SA Tourism Welcome Award winner (recognised for exceptional service in the tourism industry), we will ensure your wildlife experience becomes memories you will treasure for life.
Provided whilst on Safari:
- Quality binoculars for those sightings a little too far
- Warm blankets for chilly early mornings
- Waterproof ponchos in case of a shower
- Mineral water & fruit juice
- Bean bags for extra camera stability when taking that special shot
- Mammal and bird books
05h30: Pick-up from a Hazyview hotel / lodge
After welcoming you on board our comfortable open Land Rover, we’ll make our way to the southern section of the Kruger National Park which is known for its herds of elephants and buffalos; is home to the king of the jungle and of course wherever lion prides are, there is always a variety of general wildlife including the graceful giraffe, inquisitive zebra and the always amusing vervet monkeys and baboons.
During the heat of the day, we stop at one of the scenic camps where the restaurant overlooks the Sabie River, or at Skukuza Golf Club – a magnificent 9-hole (18 tee) golf course on the outskirts of Skukuza Camp. Since the course is not fenced in, interesting spectators are a common sight and resident hippos in the dam are a delight to observe. There are other stops including one for breakfast, if on a bed and breakfast basis at your hotel ask for a picnic breakfast.
Late afternoon: Return to hotel / lodge