Although we have a number of tours and activities available as part of our South African safari experience, we also offer private, customised tours. But, let’s see what’s on offer first, go into detail about some of the standard Kruger Park accommodation packages and then take it from there!
We have a range of Kruger luxury African safari packages including open vehicle safaris, boutique safaris with a selection of lodges, photographic safaris, birding safaris, camping safaris & luxury tented wilderness walking safaris. For more safari details.
Luxury lodges & wilderness tented walking safari packages within the Kruger National & Sabi Sand Reserve make up only some of our Kruger Park accommodation packages. This is a truly unique experience and the destinations we have chosen will truly touch your heart and soul.
We also offer a range of other exciting South African safari activities within the Mpumalanga region, which include Blyde River Canyon tours, Elephant interaction with a ride, scenic hot air balloon flights & helicopter flights over Blyde River Canyon & the spectacular falls.
With an elevated view, open vehicle safaris in a Land Rover are a true ‘Out of Africa’ luxury Africa safari experience. We provide blankets for those chilly early mornings, waterproof ponchos if there’s a sudden summer storm and quality binoculars for those sightings just a little too far away.
An overview of our Safaris, Tours and Activities below:
- Kruger open vehicle safaris – full/half day and overnight
- Kruger Boutique safaris – from budget to luxury hotels/lodges just outside Kruger
- Photographic safaris
- Birding safaris
- Luxury safaris at private lodges in the Sabi Sand Reserve & Kruger
- Luxury tented wilderness walking safaris
- Night Safaris with Bona Dinner in the Sabi Sand Reserve
- Endangered wildlife tours visiting Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre
- Blyde River Canyon & God’s Window tours
- Elephant interaction with a ride
- Scenic hot air balloon flights
- Helicopter flights over Blyde River Canyon & spectacular waterfalls
- Shangaan Cultural Evening Festival